See if you could qualify to write off debt

Need help with debt?

Get expert debt help.

  • Pay just one monthly payment
  • Negotiate with your creditors
  • One monthly payment for all your debts
  • Stop interest and demands

Complete the form and we can see what help is available

The above statement is in relation to an administration order solution and subject to specific criteria

How much debt do you have?

Roughly how much unsecured debts do you currently have?

£5,000 - £10,000
£10,000 - £15,000
£15,000 - £20,000
£20,000 - £30,000

Whats your main type of debt?

Please just select your main debt type

Store cards
Credit cards
Car finance
Phone bills
Personal loans
Payday loans

Are you behind on payments?


How many debts do you have?

The number of different creditors do you have


What country do you live in?

Where about in the UK do you live

Northern Ireland

Congratulations, get your results!

We have a solution for you. Please enter your details and get your results.

Stop interest and demands. See if you qualify

Millions of people struggle with debt. You’re not alone, talk to us.

Reduce up to 75% of all debts*

Lower your repayments

No upfront charges to pay

Stop creditors harassing

Pay an affordable amount each month

Freeze interest rates and charges

The above statement is in relation to an IVA solution and subject to specific criteria

Check if you qualify

Administration Orders

An administration order is a way to deal with debt if you have a county court or High Court judgment against you and you can’t pay in full.

The debt must be less than £5,000.

You make 1 payment a month to your local court. The court will divide this money between your creditors.

Creditors listed on the administration order can’t take any further action against you without the court’s permission.

The Money Advice Service has information on organisations that can give you free advice about whether an administration order is right for you.

Get an administration order

Fill in an application for an administration order (N92), and return it to your local court.

The court decides:

  • how much of your debt you have to repay, eg all or just part of it
  • how much your monthly repayments will be
  • how long the arrangement lasts

The arrangement is known as a ‘composition order’ if you can’t pay all your debts.


There’s a court fee each time you make a payment. This can’t be more than 10% of your debt.

ExampleIf you owe £5,000 the total fee can’t be more than £500.


You must:

  • owe less than £5,000, including any interest and charges
  • owe money to at least 2 creditors
  • prove you can afford regular repayments, eg give details of your income
  • have a county court or High Court judgment against you, which you can’t pay in full

Your responsibilities

You must keep up your repayments or the court can:

  • ask your employer take money from your wages – known as an ‘attachment of earnings order’
  • cancel the arrangement

You may still be able to keep your business running, if you have one.

Public records

Your administration order is added to the Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines.

It’s usually removed 6 years after the date the order was made.

Your entry is marked as ‘satisfied’ if you repay your debts in full.

You can also ask the court for a ‘certificate of satisfaction’. To do this, write to the court and send a cheque for £15 (made payable to Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Service).

Finding the right solution

Our new enquiries team we will be able to help you visualise your debt in a whole new light. The team are empathetic and supportive of all whom need support – and will not just help you to understand and gain confidence on your ability to clear debt, but will help you identify which solution best suits your personal circumstances.

We are experts in insolvency and help thousands of people every year write off the debt they can’t afford. Our talented team are on call for you.

Get help to start reducing your debt repayments

Check if you qualify